THREE TIMES A WEEK, TEN MINUTES EACH TIME, IS ALL YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE AMAZING RESULTS.
Facelifts can cost thousands and weekly therapy treatment is very time-consuming in this busy world we live in today.
Women worldwide have been waiting on technology and the beauty industry to finally catch up to the times.
Introducing anti-aging, skin tightening and lightening LED device.
Is a dermatologist-approved The device magically combines light and heating power to remove the effects of aging, acne, and scarring on the skin.
Just light up and revitalize your skin with light!
Eliminate wrinkles, crows feet, dark spots, fine lines, and dull skin.
Promote blood circulation and collagen regeneration to enhance skin elasticity.
Enhance your skin's absorption of beauty products, saving you money.
Improve overall skin color and evenness by diluting pigmentation, dark spots, and freckles.
Timed calibrated light frequencies are blended and delivered in a precise manner to revive skin cells and collagen.
Regular use of will leave you looking refreshed and youthful like your younger years – whether that’s tightening loose, slack spots or brightening your whole complexion!
Best of all, you can use it easily and conveniently at home.
No need for expensive lasers, surgeries or Botox treatments!
And get this, there is NO PAIN, SKIN DAMAGE or LONG RECOVERY PERIODS.
Look younger and smile with confidence.
What's included in your order:
1 x DazzleWand™
1 x Charging Stand
1 x Charging Cord
1 x User Manual
HOW TO USE YOUR
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Must I use skincare products when using this machine? If I do, what kind of gel to use with it?
- Yes, you can use this device with skincare products. In fact, it works best with skincare products, particularly serums and RF gel. The use of products allows them to glide on your skin much easier.
- How can you tell if it is charged?
- If you have the device properly inserted into the base, there will be a battery icon that will show you how much the battery has charged.
- Can I use this on my buttocks?
- An interesting question, the can be used on most body parts, but it may be best to consult your physician.
- 110v or 220v?
- They can be charged AC - 100V - 240V.
- Can pregnant women use this?
- We do not advise pregnant women to use this device.
- Does this device work well to tighten up the jawline/double chin? And how about the neck?
- Yes, the is perfect for these types of areas and it also helps loosen muscles in your neck and traps.
- Does this help to speed bruise healing after facial injections?
- Not that we have noticed, but it may be best to allow your body to heal on its own. However, the can help you remove any marks left after the bruise has healed.
- Is this for the face only or can you use it on other parts of your body?
- Yes, you can use it for your face and body parts. We suggest lowering the LED intensity when you use them around your neck and eyes.
- Can this be used for under chin?
- Yes, it can be used for this area of the body.
- Is it cordless?
- If I use for 10 minutes on the red LED can I use an additional 10 on the green LED? I have issues with wrinkles and dark spots.
- Yes, you can use one light treatment for 10 minutes and then use another light treatment for 10 minutes. The ideal thing is to not use one light treatment for more than 10 minutes at a time.
- Does this device help with spider veins?
- Sorry, I cannot help with spider veins.
- Does this machine have an ultrasound?
- No, it does not have ultrasound technology.
- How do you clean the device after use?
- After using it, you can clean it with a soft cloth or wet wipe.
- Does it work with pigmentation?
- Yes, it works with pigmentation.
- Does this work on African American skin?
- Yes, it works with all skin types and colors.
- Does the device heat my skin?
- Yes, it uses LED lighting and heating technology to help encourage collagen growth in your skin.
- Does it have a timer function?
- Yes, it will shut down automatically every 10 minutes.
- Is it necessary to use ultrasonic gel or slimming oil?
- Yes, it is best to use gel or any skincare products you may have.
- What parts of the face can I use this on?
- It can be used on your forehead, upper eyelids, eye area, nose, chin, near the ears, all over. The most important thing is to change the light treatment/intensity for your sensitive areas.