What’s the deal with the Lymphatic System anyway? A lot actually, and you REALLY might want to keep it clear and smooth running! You have about 600-700 lymph nodes in our bodies that don’t get pumped and cleared out if you have a sedentary job or lifestyle. There is a HUGE chance that your lymphatic system is backed up and needs a good detox!
The lymphatic system is responsible for:
- Absorbs and transports fats
- Neutralizes and dissolves waste products
- Prevents fluid-retention
- Removes of excess fluids
- Supports and helps the immune system
Ginger oil is an amazing natural remedy used for thousands of years. It is known as the “Oil of Empowerment” that fosters feelings of self-assurance and courageousness. Its popularity as a medicinal and delicious spice gives it a vital role in Ayurvedic practice. Ginger root is jam-packed with nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that boost health and flush out toxins and bacteria.
This Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Massage Oil is the most popular natural solution for lymphatic drainage, edema, spider veins, and varicose veins. Extracted from natural ginger root, this healing blend of rich herbal oil extracts gives you diverse and indispensable benefits:
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Has warming qualities that can penetrate the area and soothing it
- Boosts detoxification and removal of excess fluids and waste products
- Unclogs lymph nodes
- Decreases swollen glands
- Reduces fat cells and adipose tissues
- Improves circulation
- Provides pain relief and treats soreness, muscle aches, joint pains, headaches, arthritis, migraines
- Relief from menstrual cramps
- Soothes redness, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance to a dull complexion
HOW TO USE:
- Massage oil 1-2 times daily for lymphatic drainage. Focus on areas around the neck and knees (and armpits if necessary)
- We recommend applying after a warm bath
- Item Type: Massage Oil
- Active Ingredients: Ginger Oil, Ginger Root Extracts, Grape Seed Oil
- Quantity: 30mL per bottle
- NOTE: For external use only
- NOTE: If you are pregnant, nursing, or undergoing medical treatment, please consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please check for ginger allergy
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours.